Friday, October 3, 2014

Wow Summit 2014.. Here I Come!

I am SUPER excited to be going to this years WOW Summit here in Orlando!

As a Mom's Meet Blogger I am receiving a complimentary ticket in exchange for blogging and sharing about the event. I'll be totally honest with my blog posts of course and I'll try to share with you all, all the great info I take in!

To be honest, I am totally new to the Mom's Meet site but I am LOVING it and I'm totally wishing I had had this site when my girls were younger, but, hey.. better now than never right?

Any whoos.. back to the WOW Summit

What is it ? 

It's a time for Moms (old, new, and wanna be's) to get together, be inspired, and learn about how to raise happy and healthy families.

The Wow Summit 2014

 

Why am I excited about going?

Well, there's a quite a few reasons.

Although I've already 'raised' my family, they are thankfully still around and I am still happily cooking and sharing healthy recipes and information with them.

I also enjoy talking to younger moms who are have the same concerns I do about what is going into our foods and such.

But what I'm most excited about is that I get the opportunity to hear Robyn O'brien speak. I have been following her for a few years now, ever since I saw her Ted X speech online. She has such a passion for what she does and I admire that.

Robyn O'brien - Speaker at the WOW Summit 2014

Why should you go?

Well here's a 5 great reasons from the Moms Meet page that might inspire you to come..

5 Reasons To Attend the Wow Summit

 

So basically, I’m looking forward to the amazing speakers, interactive workshops, sample products, great prizes, and a goody bag worth more than $150!

You should join me - share this post on social media with your friends for 20% off the ticket price! http://bit.ly/WOWsummit

Leave me a comment and let me know if you are attending! I'd love to meet up with you while we are there!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate - Posts Only

Pin It