Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Juice: Recipes for Juicing, Cleansing & Living Well

Juicing:Recipes for Juicing, Cleansing & Living Well Review

I'm a total newbie when it comes to juicing.

I bought an old Jack Lalanne juicer at a thrift store awhile back and it sat on my pantry shelf collecting dust for the longest time. It wasn't until recently, when I tasted some fresh apple juice from a local farmers market, that I decided that I would pull it out, dust it off, and try my hand at juicing.Juice:Recipes for Juicing, Cleansing & Living Well Review

Juice:Recipes for Juicing,Cleansing & Living Well by Carly de Castro, Hedi Gores & Hayden Slater, is the perfect book for someone like me. Juice is basically a step by step cooking class, so to speak, of how to juice, what to juice, and why to juice.

Juice:Recipes for Juicing Review

Intertwined with personal stories, juicing information, and beautiful pictures, Juice is a must have for anyone that is looking to learn how to juice and or new recipes to add to their juicing catalog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

nRelate - Posts Only

Pin It